Wednesday, July 24, 2013

American Made Contest from Martha Stewart

I just entered.

It's a scary thing to put yourself out there purposely for people to judge you.

And that's what I just did.

Actually, I do it on a daily basis just having a business, but this feels different. It's more direct. People have to vote. And they judge you completely on your photos and two paragraphs of information where you're limited to 1000 characters. They judge you on your ability to convince them that you're awesome.

Especially with only 1000 characters. Or maybe it's better there's a low limit (I know I can get wordy!).

Anyway, here it is:

Martha Stewart - American Made 2013 - Nominee Badge

Check it out. Judge me. And hopefully vote for me. Voting starts at the end of August.

It only lasts for one week.

The shortest, most nerve wracking popularity contest ever.

XoXo,
Lisa

No comments: