Monday, August 5, 2013

Heads Up!

There are going to be some changes over at the dot com...

Last year (or maybe longer?), I moved this blog over to the website. And now, I'm moving it back.

It's all a learning experience, and now I'm learning that I want a more streamlined website. It helps me work more clearly, and helps customers find what they're looking for more easily.

So, heads up!

Over the next couple days I'll be moving the blog over here. Physically. As in, reposting every blog. Not every article, most of those will stay on the website, but all the blogs are coming here.

So if you follow this blog on a feed, you'll be getting tons of notifications! It may just take a day, or it may take a week, but then everything will go back to normal.

Hopefully a little better than normal.

XoXo,
Lisa
 

No comments: