Saturday, February 19, 2011

40% off Some Stuff!

Hello!  Spring is in the air!

I was spring cleaning in my studio earlier today... I found 200 pipettes, 100 perfume sample vials, 25 1/3 oz perfume roller bottles, 1000 wooden sample spatulas, 50 1oz dropper bottles and some chocolate sunflower seed clusters.
All of these things I forgot I had or thought I lost, so it was a day of surprises!
How do you lose that many things in a one room studio?  You become me.

That was earlier in the day.


Later, I took some new photos to update the website...
Just Lavender Aromatherapy

I had totally forgotten that I had no picture of Just Lavender anything on the site!

As I was going through the bottles, I realized that some things had paper labels
and some things had EarthFirstPLA labels.

We're in the process of switching all our products over, and all 1&2oz bottles,
inhalers, salves and lip balms have the PLA labels.

Except the few that I found.

spring cleaning + mismatched labels = hugely discounted sale!

40% off all 1oz & 2oz facial oils and toners, and select aromatherapy air & body sprays until the paper labels are gone!  There's only a few of each left, and once the paper labelled items are sold, the sale is over.  So, get some while you can!

Some of these things are on sale





XoXo,
Lisa @ Wunder Budder
Love living naturally!

 

No comments: